CC&L Alternative Canadian Equity Fund
- Diversified Canadian equity portfolio managed within a proprietary quantitative return, risk and portfolio construction framework
- Long/short strategy using leverage and shorting to improve risk/return characteristics relative to a long-only strategy
- Fully integrated global model employing a systematic evaluation of approximately 16,000 stocks, spanning 23 developed and 26 emerging markets using a broad array of fundamental indicators
- The CC&L Alternative Canadian Equity Fund combines long exposure to Canadian equities with added-value from a global equity market neutral strategy
- Seeks to deliver higher return targets while maintaining a similar risk profile to long-only Canadian equity portfolios
AUM data above is updated daily on all days that markets are open.
Class or Currency
Class or Currency
CC&L Alternative Canadian Equity Fund - Series A : February 28, 2019
CC&L Alternative Canadian Equity Fund - Series F : February 28, 2019
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rate[s] of return is [are] the historical annual compounded total return[s] including changes in [share or unit] value and reinvestment of all [dividends or distributions] and does [do] not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Fund performance is stated net of all management and performance fees and after trading and operating expenses. For more information on fund performance, please contact us at[email protected].
Source: Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd.
The above information is provided for your convenience. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of data presented on our website, it should not be relied upon as an official book of record.