PCJ Absolute Return II Fund
- PCJ team’s highest conviction ideas: long and short
- Leverage institutional process across Large & Small Cap Canada and opportunistic US exposure
- Removes constraints (long-only, domestic-only, benchmark) to pursue highest conviction opportunities
- Trade construction to eliminate beta, and isolate alpha
- Diversified sources of alpha that are less correlated to market returns (or attractive complement to traditional portfolios)
- Market Neutral, absolute return strategy
- Low correlation to the broader markets
- Preservation of capital and sustainable returns
- Target annualized net returns of 8% with lower volatility than equities, over a market cycle
AUM data above is updated daily on all days that markets are open.
Class or Currency
Class or Currency
PCJ Absolute Return II Fund - Series A : March 5, 2021
PCJ Absolute Return II Fund - Series F : March 5, 2021
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rate[s] of return is [are] the historical annual compounded total return[s] including changes in [share or unit] value and reinvestment of all [dividends or distributions] and does [do] not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Fund performance is stated net of all management and performance fees and after trading and operating expenses. For more information on fund performance, please contact us at[email protected].
Source: Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd.
The above information is provided for your convenience. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of data presented on our website, it should not be relied upon as an official book of record.