CC&L Core Income & Growth Fund
- Tactical, active approach to take advantage of the shifting environment
- Deep and experienced investment team covers the entire Canadian market
- All-Cap approach to investment research identifies overlooked opportunities
- Flexibility to pursue best ideas for attractive and sustainable yield; not benchmark-constrained
- Concentrated, high conviction portfolio
- Cash Flow: Provide attractive and sustainable, tax-efficient yield
- Capital Preservation: Deliver downside protection in volatile markets
- Growth: Strive to grow capital to outpace inflation
- Target: 4% annually
- Frequency: monthly
AUM data above is updated daily on all days that markets are open.
Class or Currency
Class or Currency
CC&L Core Income & Growth Fund - Series A : June 13, 2012
CC&L Core Income & Growth Fund - Series C : June 1, 2012
CC&L Core Income & Growth Fund - Series F : June 19, 2012
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. The indicated rate[s] of return is [are] the historical annual compounded total return[s] including changes in [share or unit] value and reinvestment of all [dividends or distributions] and does [do] not take into account sales, redemption, distribution or optional charges or income taxes payable by any securityholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
Fund performance is stated net of all management and performance fees and after trading and operating expenses. For more information on fund performance, please contact us at[email protected].
Source: Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd.
The above information is provided for your convenience. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of data presented on our website, it should not be relied upon as an official book of record.